Research Facilities We can help you with your research if needed.
· Large collection of photographs and maps
· Large collection of research and reference books (alphabetical)
· Large collection of research and reference books (by section)
· Rate books
· Cemetery records
· Local newspapers (originals and on microfilm)
· Information on individuals, buildings and events
· Birth, death, marriage and other searchable indexes
· Computers with broadband internet access
· Photocopier, printers and scanner
· Microfiche and microfilm readers
Do your own research: $5.00 per visit ($2.00 per visit for Society members).
Research Requests: $25.00 per item of interest (Includes up to 2 hours of research).
Research Request Forms:
To request information about a place or subject, click here,
or use our online request form.