Our Heritage Centre has extensive records and excellent facilities to assist you with family and local history research.
You can do your own research, or for a reasonable charge our skilled volunteers can do the research for you.
Our records and facilities include:
· Large collection of photographs and maps
· Rate books
· Cemetery records
· Local newspapers (originals and on microfilm)
· Information on individuals, buildings and events
· Birth, death, marriage and other searchable indexes
· Computers with broadband internet access
· Photocopier, printers and scanner
· Microfiche and microfilm readers
|Shire Rate Books|
Do your own research:
$5.00 per visit
($2.00 per visit for Society members)
$20.00 per item of interest
(Includes up to 2 hours of research)
Research Request Forms:
a place or subject, click here.
a person, click here.